Wild Wadi Waterpark
Book your tickets now for an unforgettable aquatic adventures at Wild Wadi one of the Dubai's most iconic waterpark. Located next to Hotel Burj Al Arab, this water park has way too many awards for being one of the best in the world. The park has been designed in the theme of an Arabian folklore of Juha and Sindbad, making it an interesting water park.
Opening Hours: 10am to 6pm (Tuesday to Sunday)
- Pickup and Drop off to centrally located Hotels/Residence in Dubai (if sharing/private transfer option selected)
- General Admission ticket of Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Meal voucher (as per option selected)
Terms & Conditions
- 24 hours prior booking is required
- Some of the rides in Wild Wadi have a height requirement of minimum 1.1 metres - therefore please note that guests below 1.1 metres won't be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark.
- If the guest is measured at the entrance and found to be above 1.1 metres, the guest will be asked to pay the difference for full General Admission
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID
- Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice
- Wild Wadi Waterpark™ tickets cannot be refunded or cancelled
- Certain rides, attractions or outlets may be unavailable during your visit
- Price mentioned is for per person