Unique Dhow Cruise
This Unique Dhow Cruise is a traditional wooden dhow also known as a floating restaurant that offers spectacular views of modern Dubai. The Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai Marina is a must tour to do on your visit to Dubai. It is one of the most popular tour among the tourists and residents. Book Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina and enjoy up to two hours of cruising in Dubai Marina with dinner and an entertainment show. Be amazed by the view of iconic landmarks of Dubai Marina such as Bluewaters Island, Ain Dubai, Dubai Marina lagoon, and more.
Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai is also a good choice to celebrate special occasions with family or friends.
- Pickup from centrally located hotel/residence in Dubai and Drop off (if transfer option selected)
- Up to 120 minutes Cruising in Dubai Marina
- The Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise holds two decks, the lower one which is fully air-conditioned and the open upper deck which offers great sightseeing views.
- International Buffet Dinner with Veg & Non-Veg dishes
- Soft drinks & Water
- Live cultural dance performance by professional artist such as the Tanura show which is an eye-popping traditional Egyptian Dance.
- Explore Dubai's top attractions such as the Dubai Marina Canal, Bluewaters Island, Ain Dubai
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
Check our best seller combo offers: Dhow Cruise + Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise + Burj Khalifa Ticket
Terms & Conditions
- 24 hours prior booking is required
- Pick up time : 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Boarding time: 7:45pm
- Cruising time: 8:30pm to 10:30pm
- Pick up time will be informed of the date of the tour
- Tables will be on sharing basis
- Entertainment shows will not be available during the holy month of Ramadan and on other Islamic occasions
- Price mentioned is for per person
- Transfers will be on sharing basis (if transfer option selected)
- Sharing transfers is available from centrally located hotels/residence
- Subject to availability
- What is the Dhow sailing route?
The Dhow Cruise will sail around Dubai Marina Canal, JBR, Blue Waters Island
- Can I pay at the boarding point?
The rate mentioned on the website is valid only if booked online on bookmytour.ae
- What are the timings of Dhow Cruise?
The Dhow Cruise operates daily and boarding starts from 7:45 PM onwards, and the cruise departs by 8:30 PM.
- What happens in case I missed the cruise?
In the event of no show, the booking will be marked as absent and 100% charges will apply.
- How does the seating work?
The dhow cruise has 2 decks – lower deck is air-conditioned and open air upper deck. Kindly mentioned your preferred seating deck in the message section of the booking form (subject to availability)
- What should I wear to the Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai?
It is advisable to wear smart casuals or formal dress. Short dresses, slippers are not allowed.