Extra 15 % OFF, Use Coupon Code VP-15 upon Checkout.Limited Time Offer. Book now & get this exclusive deal.
The View At The Palm
The View at the Palm is the latest attraction in Dubai. At 240 metres high, The View observatory deck on level 52 of Palm Tower offers panoramic, 360-degree views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and iconic landmarks of Dubai from an outdoor terrace.
Key facts of The Palm Tower
The Palm Tower is the tallest building on Palm Jumeirah
The elevator reaches the 52nd floor in 45 seconds
360 Degree viewing deck
- Admission to The View at The Palm Observatory Deck
- Access to Level 52
- Access to an interactive theatre that introduces to the enlightening history of the island
Terms & Conditions
- General Admission Tickets
- The View At the Palm tickets valid daily from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (Non Prime Hours) and 4:00pm to 6:00pm (Prime Hours)
- Kids should be accompanied by adults
- No cancellation or rescheduling once tickets are issued
- Price mentioned is for per person
- Subject to availability
- The View at The Palm Terms & Conditions apply
- Where is The View At The Palm located?
The View at The Palm observatory deck is on the 52nd floor of The Palm Tower in Palm Jumeirah
- How can I get to The View at The Palm?
The View at The Palm is directly connected to Nakheel Mall Rooftop, level 2. View location
- What are the Operating Hours?
Monday to Sunday Operations hours will be from 9:00AM to 06:00PM Last entry will be 06:00PM
Non peak hours will be from 9:00AM to 3:30PM
Peak hours from 4:00PM to 6:00PM