Royal Dhow Cruise Dinner
Embark on a dinner cruise along Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden dhow. See the architectural structures of Old Dubai and admire the amazing contemporary buildings and illuminated souks.
Indulge in sumptuous buffet and relax to the gentle sounds of soft music.
- 2 hours Cruising in Dubai Creek
- Buffet dinner and soft drinks
- Access to fully air conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
- Soft background Music
Terms & Conditions
- 24 hours prior booking is required
- Boarding Time : 8:00pm
- Cruising Time: 8:30pm to 10:30pm
- Tables will be on sharing basis
- Entertainment will not be available during holy month of Ramadan and on other Islamic occasions
- Price mentioned is for per person
- Subject to availability
- Can I pay at the boarding point?
The rate mentioned on the website is valid only if booked online on bookmytour.ae
- What are the timings of Dhow Cruise?
The Dhow Cruise operates daily and boarding starts from 8:00 PM onwards, and the cruise time 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
- What happens in case I missed the cruise?
In the event of no show, the booking will be marked as absent and 100% charges will apply.
- How does the seating work?
The dhow cruise has 2 decks – lower deck is air-conditioned and open air upper deck. Kindly mentioned your preferred seating deck in the message section of the booking form (subject to availability)
- What should I wear to the Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai?
It is advisable to wear smart casuals or formal dress. Short dresses, slippers are not allowed.
- Is alcohol available onboard?
The cruise has a licensed bar onboard and drinks can be bought for an additional charge.