4x4 Red Dunes Desert Safari
Experience and Witness the most spectacular view of Sunset in the Desert of Dubai, as you drive on the dunes with a professional Desert Safari Guide.
You will be stationed for the photo stop in the endless desert and the sun setting in the background. The perfect desert safari camp awaits you and welcomes you with flavorful Arabic tea and coffee with Arabic Sweet and soft drinks. Enjoy Tanoura show (traditional folk dance), henna painting and pictures in arabic costumes followed by a BBQ dinner and enjoy your meal watching the beautiful Belly Dancers performance in the Desert Safari camp as the dessert and sweets placed to complete your dinner.
- Desert safari pickup in 4×4 vehicle from centrally located hotel or residence in Dubai
- Dune Bashing in Red Dunes
- Up to 30 minutes of dune bashing in 4×4 vehicle by professional drivers
- Camel Ride – Limited Distance
- Photo Stop in Desert
- Arabic coffee (Gahwa) along with Arabic Sweet upon arrival
- Soft drinks and mineral water
- Live Shows: Belly Dance |Fire Show |Tanura Dance
- Sheesha (Hubbly Bubbly) in common area
- Henna Painting - Regular Size (Ladies)
- Buffet Dinner with B.B.Q
- Arabic Costume for Photography (not available due to covid restrictions)
- Separate Toilets for Men & Women
Terms & Conditions
- 24 hours prior booking is required
- Pick up time : 2:30pm – 3:00pm
- Drop off time : 9:00pm - 9:30pm
- Pick up timing will be informed on date of tour
- Pregnant women, people with back, neck and heart problems are not recommended for desert safari tour
- Child below 5 years old not allowed
- Entertainment shows will not be available during holy month of Ramadan and on other Islamic occasions
- Price mentioned is for per person
- Transfers will be on sharing basis
- Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations or as per the driver's instruction
- If in any case, the guest does not show up until 10 minutes, the vehicle will depart from the pickup location, and the operator will not arrange for any alternative transfer & no refund will be provided for the missed tour
- Subject to availability
- What to wear for Dubai Desert Safari?
It is advisable to wear comfortable clothes during summer and warm clothing in winter.
- Are there any additional charges?
There are additional charges for optional activities such as and not limited to quad biking, dune buggy ride, long camel ride, sheesha/food on table service, alcohol, falconry, souvenirs, Arabic scarf.
- What is the duration of the Dubai Desert Safari tour?
The total duration of the tour is 6 hours approx.
- How many people are allowed in one 4x4 vehicle?
A maximum of 6 guests are allowed in one 4x4 vehicle.