Evening Desert Safari
When visiting Dubai, an evening desert safari is a must tour to do. The Evening Desert Safari tour in Dubai allows you to witness the exciting dune bashing, magnificent sunset view, and the Bedouin lifestyle. This adventure tour lets you go through the thrill and glory of Dubai’s unique desert. This enthralling trip is spiced up with activities such as a camel ride, hubbly bubbly (shisha smoking), a belly dance, a Tanura show, and a fire show. An evening desert safari excursion combines exciting activities with a taste of authentic Arabic culture.
Experience a New Look of Dubai with a 4X4 Desert Safari
The Dubai Evening Desert Safari begins when a 4x4 car comes to your door to pick you up from your hotel or house in Dubai. The journey to the safari point commences in 45 minutes where you will experience the most glorious evening in Dubai.
The real attraction of the Evening Desert Safari is a thrilling, adventurous 4x4 ride across the desert sand called the Dune Bashing. The highly skilled drivers will let you through the wild experience of the sand dunes with the vehicle splashing the sand and running like the rattlesnake in the desert. Be amazed by the massive stretch of golden dunes and the captivating sunset views. Don't miss the chance to photograph in the desert as the sun sets.
Evening Desert Safari with Dinner & Entertainment
The Evening Desert Safari package includes adventure, Arabic cultural entertainment, and a barbeque dinner.
At the campsite, you can take a short camel ride, smoke shisha (hubbly bubbly), get a henna tattoo from a skilled local woman artist, or just snap photos in famous Traditional clothing; "Kandura" for men and "Abaya" for women. You'll also get to see the fascinating belly dance, fire show, and the Tanura dance performed by professional dancers.
Book now and enjoy the adventure and beauty of an evening desert safari in Dubai at an affordable price.
Make unforgettable memories as you explore the vast golden deserts of Dubai with friends and family!
- Desert safari pickup in 4×4 vehicle from home or hotel in Dubai and Sharjah
- Up to 20 minutes of dune bashing in 4×4 vehicle by professional drivers
- Camel Ride – Limited Distance
- Photo Stop in Desert View
- Dinner Buffet with BBQ
- Water, Coffee, Tea & Softdrinks
- Live Shows: Belly Dance |Fire Show |Tanura Dance
- Sheesha (Hubbly Bubbly) in common area
- Henna Painting- Regular Size
- Arabic Costume for Photography (not available due to covid restrictions)
- Separate Toilets for Men & Women
- Comfortable Seating Area with Pillow
Terms & Conditions
- 24 hours prior booking is required
- Pick up time : 3:00pm – 3:30pm
- Drop off time : 9:00pm - 9:30pm
- Pick up timing will be informed on date of tour
- Pregnant women, people with back, neck and heart problems are not recommended for desert safari tour
- Child below 2 years old not allowed
- Entertainment shows will not be available during holy month of Ramadan and on other Islamic occasions
- Price mentioned is for per person
- Transfers will be on sharing basis
- Sharing transfers is available from centrally located hotels/residence
- If in any case, the guest does not show up until 10 minutes, the vehicle will depart from the pickup location, and the operator will not arrange for any alternative transfer & no refund will be provided for the missed tour
- Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations or as per driver's instruction
- Subject to availability
- Does the quad/atv bike included in the package?
There is an additional charge for quad biking. You may check our package with quad biking here
- What to wear for Dubai Desert Safari?
It is advisable to wear comfortable clothes during summer and warm clothing in winter.
- Are there any additional charges?
There are additional charges for optional activities such as and not limited to quad biking, dune buggy ride, long camel ride, sheesha/food on table service, alcohol, falconry, souvenirs, Arabic scarf.
- What is the duration of the Dubai Desert Safari tour?
The total duration of the tour is 6 hours approx.