Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Visiting Dubai and not taking a desert safari is like missing out on the
best part of the city. From dune bashing to camel rides and dinner in
the desert with entertainment.
Desert safari Dubai provides a perfect blend of fun and adventure. It is more than just an endless stroll in the deserts.In 4x4 vehicle with professional drivers who will introduce you to dune bashing along the sandy terrains is extraordinarily exciting. Afterwards, you can relax and stretch in the desert camp, immerse in the beauty of Bedouin culture, and experience the amazing live entertainment shows and BBQ dinner.
- Pick up from centrally located hotels in Dubai by 4x4 vehicle
- Desert Dune Bashing with Professional Driver
- Arabic Coffee & Dates. Tea and Coffee, Water
- Henna Painting.
- Camel Ride (Limited Distance)
- Sunset Photography Opportunity
- BBQ Dinner with Non-Veg and Veg Option
- Belly Dance | Tanoura Dance | Fire Show
Terms & Conditions
- 48 hours prior booking is required
- Pick up time : 2:30pm to3:30pm
Drop off time : 9:30pm approx
- Pick up timing will be informed on date of tour
- Pregnant women, people with back, neck and heart problems are not recommended for desert safari tour
- Child below 2 years old not allowed
- The infants will NOT be allowed for dune bashing and need to be accompanied by a guardian at all times
- Entertainment shows will not be available during holy month of Ramadan and on other Islamic occasions
- Price mentioned is for per person
- Transfers will be on sharing basis
- Tables are on sharing basis
- Sharing transfers is available from centrally located hotels in Dubai
- Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations
- Dress Code: Summer - Loose comfortable clothes and Winter - Warm clothes are recommended
- Subject to weather conditions
- Subject to availability
- Does the quad/atv bike included in the package?
There is an additional charge for quad biking
- What to wear for Dubai Desert Safari?
It is advisable to wear comfortable clothes during summer and warm clothing in winter.
- Are there any additional charges?
There are additional charges for optional activities such as and not limited to quad biking, dune buggy ride, long camel ride, sheesha/food on table service, alcohol, falconry, souvenirs, Arabic scarf.
- What is the duration of the Dubai Desert Safari tour?
The total duration of the tour is 6 hours approx.
- What is the refund policy if trip is cancelled due to bad weather?
In case of bad weather and client will be informed in advance that the safari is cancel, the booking option automatically will go for the following day. If the client does not want to go
on following day due to their schedules 100% refund will be paid back by the tour operator.
If client has done the dune bashing and will not be able to avail the B.B.Q. dinner at the campsite 20% refund will be paid back by the tour operator