Extra 5 % OFF, Use Coupon Code ATT-BK8 upon Checkout.Limited Time Offer. Book now & get this exclusive deal.
At the Top, Burj Khalifa
At the Top Burj Khalifa
Dubai is one of the most astonishing places to visit. You can find tall skyscrapers and shopping malls in Dubai. Dubai is also famous for the Burj Khalifa which is the tallest building in the world. Also, it is one of the seven Insta-World wonders of the world.
Every year, many tourists come to Dubai and visit Burj Khalifa .The building is about 828 metres above sea-level and has a total of 163 floors with wide spaces and great interior structure. The structure is inspired by Islamic architecture while also reflecting the modern society it serves.
The Burj Khalifa is situated in Downtown, Dubai and next to the Dubai Mall.
At the Top Burj Khalifa Level 124, 125
Visit the 360-degree viewing deck on levels 125 at height of 456 meters. The whole floor, which is skilfully built, will incorporate a Masharabiya pattern as part of the décor's major concept as a homage to Arab arts and culture. Level 124, on the other hand, has an amazing outside deck.
At the Top Burj Khalifa is the world's one of the highest observatory deck, from which you can view Dubai from a great height and take beautiful photographs. You will get to enjoy your ride to the observatory deck of the building with the world’s fastest double deck elevators which reach the 124 level in 60 seconds.
At level 125, enjoy the experience of stepping on a new glass floor with a twist. Experience the glass crack underneath your feet which excites many tourists.
At the Top Burj Khalifa is open all 7 days with a timeline between 9am to 12midnight.
Enjoy the must visit experience of Burj Khalifa and view the Dubai Skyline from the highest observation deck in the world. Book your tickets now.
- At the Top Burj Khalifa - 124 and 125 floor Ticket
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s
- Enjoy panoramic view of the city from the world's highest observatory deck
You may also like: Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium
Terms & Conditions
- 24 hours prior booking required
- Burj Khalifa General tickets valid daily
- Non-Prime Hours: 10am to 2:30pm and 7pm to 11pm | Prime Hours: 3pm to 6:30pm
- No cancellation or rescheduling once tickets are issued
- Kindly mention your preferred time to visit Burj Khalifa in the comments field of the booking form
- Price mentioned is for per person
- Subject to availability
- Average visit time?
The average time it takes to experience At the Top, Burj Khalifa is approximately 90 minutes however, guests are welcome to take their time. Please note that the average visit time may extend accordingly during peak seasons and sunset times
- Where is the entrance of Burj Khalifa?
At the top, Burj Khalifa counter is located at LG level, Dubai Mall, next to food court
- What are the Operating Hours?
Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Last entry at 11:00 PM)
- What are the Non-Prime and Prime Hours?
Non-Prime hours: 9:00am - 2:30pm and 7pm to 11pm
Prime hours: 3:00pm – 6:30pm